webd
Please sign in or register to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

webd
Please sign in or register to continue.
webd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Prague, Czech Republic Empty Prague, Czech Republic

Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:20 am
Prague, Czech Republic Large_cologne-germany-christmasmarket-shutterstock_740112337_5fb17eb5c2
Prague, Czech Republic is added in famous places f the USA to enjoy the Christmas Party. I heard about this from my uncle who is willing to go there through christmas holiday vacation. He has planned everything regarding this where to go where to stay and more.

He tole me medieval streets, wooded hills, and the lovely River Vitava and its romantic bridge are the reasons for going there and discover something new.

I must say he is very excited to enjoy the Czech famous Trdelník and Svařák (Czech take on English mulled wine). He will also visit the old Town Square Christmas Market and told me will definitely enjoy the view from above of Old Town Tower.

Hotel Pivovar and Hotel Klara are best to enjoy a comfy and cozy stay. HE is satisfied with its services and told me perfect to go there by metro within 10 minutes.

Anyhow, guys do tell me have you ever been there?

Cestelle
Cestelle
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Prague, Czech Republic Empty Re: Prague, Czech Republic

Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:50 am
Yes! I had a good time there. Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. many tourists visit this city. In the city, all these tourists speak English there and the citizens of this city speak this city language. I will share some information about this city for others who will visit this city. The currency is the Czech koruna or Czech crown (Kč / CZK). Despite being a member of the European Union, the Czech Republic has not adopted the euro yet. So, you will go there in this city and enjoy a great time there. I hope so this information will be best for all travelers.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum