webd
Please sign in or register to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

webd
Please sign in or register to continue.
webd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SandraLopez00

Sultan Park Empty Sultan Park

Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:53 am
Sultan Park is a best place for having fun and which you can see in Maldives. It is famous for its most fabulous fun points which grab attentions of visitors from all over the world. I really like it so much due to its nearest fun points which make more prominent it. I also have a plan to go there once again with my mates and I want to try there my favourite activity. Any suggestion for us?
Lily745

Sultan Park Empty Re: Sultan Park

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:26 am
Sultan Park is Small and scenic area in Male that was once part of the compound of the Maldivian Royal Palace. Going back to 17th century this historic park can be found along Medhuziyaaraiy Magu Street and across from the well known Islamic center. Sultan Park is really very beautiful park located outside the Sultan Ahmad Mosque, It is a very beautiful Park having many rides, many kinds of trees and flowers, It has many date trees and It is full of greenery, Close to nature. I also want to visit Sultan Park and Mosque once in my life.
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:44 am
I do agree with you the beauty of Sultan Park is a way of fascinating to collect some memories. Let me add some images of this place which surely attract you all.
Sultan Park Maldives-sultan-park
Sultan Park Sultan-park-og-img
Sultan Park 1203477-2

hope you will like it a lot.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum