webd
Please sign in or register to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

webd
Please sign in or register to continue.
webd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SandraLopez00

Pyramid of the Sun Empty Pyramid of the Sun

Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:28 am
Pyramid of the Sun is an historical landmark of Mexico and it is most promising one destination among the history lovers. I really want to explore the most popular and interesting places around the world and this is also my most favourite one destination on earth. I have personally visited there only one time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. I want to share here some awesome views of this alluring destination which I have captured during my journey like:
Pyramid of the Sun 43090100862_ecc9620b46_b

Pyramid of the Sun An-aerial-view-of-the-Pyramid-of-the-Sun-at-Teotihuacan-in-Mexico-780x470
I want to know your views about it?

I will have fun with los angeles to lake powell
Lily745

Pyramid of the Sun Empty Re: Pyramid of the Sun

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:27 am
This picture of Pyramid of the sun looks fabulous and interesting, Pyramid of sun is the largest pyramid in the ancient city of Teotihuacan, Mexico and the third largest pyramid in the world, That was built about 100 ce and s one of the largest structures of it's types in the western hemisphere. The pyramid rises 216 feet above ground level. I want to ask you that, For how many days you had stay there and which other places you visited. I will also go there with my family and I will also share my pictures of this tour after coming back.
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:42 am
I am not familiar with the name of This picture of Pyramid and am so keen to know from you guys about this place through you all. I am so sure you will share something about the best time to go and things to enjoy there. So share here as soon as possible.
Zoey

Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:09 am
Pyramid of the Sun is such a great attraction and i am really so much glad that i am visiting the place. I am exciting and wants to know some of the points of interests which i could explore there? It will be really glad to be there to have such a good time. So do let me know the things like it.
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:43 am
As I told you to have no enough information about the pyramid of the Sun. THis is a new spot for me and curious to know about facts and things to do there. Is there anyone who would like to share useful stuff about this?
Kane
Kane
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Wed May 03, 2023 3:01 am
First of all, I appreciated all the members for sharing informative and interesting information about the Pyramid here which I really like. Actually, I have no idea about the Pyramid before reading this conversation. after reading this thread my craze is developing to visit this place in the next few days. So tell me this month can I explore Pyramid ?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum