webd
Please sign in or register to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

webd
Please sign in or register to continue.
webd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SandraLopez00

have you ever try?  Empty have you ever try?

Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:12 am
Now my old friend just recently came back from bus tour to grand canyon from los angeles with a lot of pleasant memories. He told me that it is a best way for having enjoyment and you can explore a lot of most fabulous and adventuress places during this tour. so after hearing his awesome experince I have decided that I must try this lovely tour in the start of next month. I hope so that it will be a really great time for me. Anyone have you ever try this tour?
Lily745

have you ever try?  Empty Re: have you ever try?

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:27 am
Well, SandraLopez00!! My uncle has visited Grand Canyon and Los Angeles about three months ago, He told us about these cities, It's attractions, It's shopping malls, Restaurants, Cafes, Play areas, Gardens and zoo. He told us most famous attractions of Grand Canyon and Los Angeles such as, Grand Canyon Village, Bright Angel Trail, South Kaibab Trail, South Rim, Griffith Observatory, Holly Wood sign, Holly Wood Walk-of-fame Modern, Universal Studios Holly Wood etc. All the best for your trip and have a lots of fun!!
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:23 am
If you will ask me then will like to say that ye I have enjoyed out bus tour to the grand canyon from los angeles two years ago. That was a great thing for me to appreciate ever and would like to tell you that relishing the time with friends through the skywalk. I can't dismiss this experience from my mind.

tour packages from new york was great fun.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum