webd
Please sign in or register to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

webd
Please sign in or register to continue.
webd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kane
Kane
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

I will explore  Empty I will explore

Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:01 am
Harley Davidson Museum,
Milwaukee Public Market,
Windmill Island,
Crescent Beach Board Walk,
Traverse City Miner’s Castle,
Lake Superior,
Miner’s Beach,
Miner’s Castle,
Point Iroquois Lighthouse,
Soo Lock Sightseeing Cruise,
Lake Huron,
Lower Harbor,
and many other places, I will explore in the next coming days and will enjoy such a fabulous time there. there are a lot of things are added to it which I will explore for the first time and due to this, I am too much excited.

Have you ever tried to enjoy chicago bus tours?
Arik

I will explore  Empty Re: I will explore

Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:20 am
you selected very nice places and I have visited Milwaukee Public Market with aunt. We have a lot of fun and spend a good time there because of the good food offer include producing, spices, seafood, bakery option, wine, meats, candies, coffee, cheese, soup, other shops offer a gift, apparel, and flower. I think you should go there and hope you will like to enjoy all.
SandraLopez00

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:36 am
Kane...! I read your post very attentively and I must say that your shared all these alluring places are the best for visit as travelling point of view and you can enjoy a lot of most fabulous adventuress and thrilling activities like zip line, snorkeling, sailing, boating, horseback riding, swimming, sunrise and sunset views. I also enjoyed myself while I was visiting this kind of places. Best of luck for the trip and I hope so that it will be a really great time for you and you will come back with smiley faces.
Sponsored content