webd
Please sign in or register to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

webd
Please sign in or register to continue.
webd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kane
Kane
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

West coast attractions  Empty West coast attractions

Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:35 am
Yosemite National Park
Denali
Denali National Park and Preserve
Golden Gate Bridge
Fisherman's Wharf
Universal Studios Hollywood
Joshua Tree National Park
Alcatraz Island
I share here famous attractions of the West Coast region here which are incredible and best to visit there. Universal Studios Hollywood, Yosemite National Park, and Golden Gate Bridge are my favorite places in it, which I like to visit again and again. What do members say about these attractions?

Do you like to enjoy us west coast tours from san francisco?

SandraLopez00

West coast attractions  Empty Re: West coast attractions

Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:09 am
I have a good experience of Golden Gate Bridge because I have been there many of the times in my whole life to enjoy my favourite activities and every time get great experience there. In my point of view it is a perfect place to have great fun in West Coast and tourists can enjoy there a lot of most fabulous fun things like walking, climbing, photography, sunset views and cycling. I hope you will like them.
Kane
Kane
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:48 am
SandraLopez00! I am really happy after reading your views and travel experience about the Golden Gate Bridge which was great and wonderful. I also like the activities which you have enjoyed there, because those are best for enjoying the fun there. I ask like to enjoy walking, climbing, photography, sunset views and bike riding there and also enjoyed these things personally there.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum