webd
Please sign in or register to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

webd
Please sign in or register to continue.
webd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tour of Palawan

+2
SandraLopez00
Sienna Jackson
6 posters
Go down
Sienna Jackson

Tour of Palawan Empty Tour of Palawan

Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:20 am
Kayangan Lake
Shimizu Island
Siete Pecados
Secret Lagoon
Barracuda Lake
Seven Commandos Beach
I will go for the tour of Palawan and will enjoy my time with zeal and zest by exploring these major natural places while my journey. What are your views about these sights?

I had great time while bus tours las vegas to grand canyon.
SandraLopez00

Tour of Palawan Empty Re: Tour of Palawan

Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:45 am
Honestly speaking that your shared all these gorgeous places are the best ways to have great fun in Palawan as well as  around the world. I hope your shared list about alluring attractions would be useful  for other travellers. I also enjoyed myself while I was visiting this kind of places. Best of luck for the journey and I hope so that it will be a really great time for you and you will come back with smiley faces. I will suggest you must take your camera with you and can captured lavish views of attractive places.
Kane
Kane
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:32 am
I read both member's posts and must say that both of you shared nice information about the Palawan here. I like the attractions of this destination which force me to get information about it more. So Sienna Jackson would you like to share here some stuff here about these attractions?
Arik

Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:56 am
I have read your post. I liked your post. You shared nice information about the Palawan here. Kane, you will have really great time there. I like the attractions of this destination which Sienna Jackson has mentioned but I do not have any idea about them. My family will like to enjoy these places to have a good time there.
Kane
Kane
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:12 am
Well, I have also no idea about the Sienna Jackson like you. I am also waiting for members' replies who share her nice sort of stuff here about this place. I am sure that members will share with us massive information about this attraction which will prove useful for us.
Lily745

Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:28 am
Sienna Jackson!! Best of luck! for your Palawan tour, I also suggest you to visit palawan Island, Which is located in palawan province, in western Philipines, and it is fifth largest Island of this country. It has it's natural beauty and amazing greenery. You can enjoy swimming, Boating, photography and playing some games there such as, Hid and seek, Badminton, Cycling and many other games which will you want to play. Please send me pictures of Palawan country and Island after coming back from your tour.
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:11 am
BEing a traveling freak I would like to say that really good information you guys have shared here. I was blank about Palwan but after this conversation has got enough information regarding this. I just wanna see some images of this place. So if you have hen muts share here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum