webd
Please sign in or register to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

webd
Please sign in or register to continue.
webd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sienna Jackson

I am new here!! Empty I am new here!!

Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:24 am
Hello! I am new in this community and my name is Sienna Jackson. I live in London and I want to be a famous blog writer in which I will share my personal travel stories. I take interesting book reading, cooking, dancing and fishing and also love to spend tie with my fellows by traveling. So this is all about me. YOu guys let me know something interesting about yourselves as well.
Arik

I am new here!! Empty Re: I am new here!!

Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:59 am
Sienna Jackson, I would welcome you as you are a new member. Traveling is my favorite hobby. I like to travel through bus and train. I have visited different places in the world. Which kind of blogs would you like to write? Will you share excipercenes and information. I will wait for your reply.
Serenity543

Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:32 am
Hallo! I am Dahlia from San Francisco. I am a new member of this forum. Sienna Jackson welcome this forum as well. I deep interest in travelling and I will enjoy visit different places and see new things and I get collect information about this historical place. So guys you tell me something about historical places? What is you hobbies? Who are place do you like? I hope spend really good time here and I am sure this fourm is good and I wait for your answer here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum