webd
Please sign in or register to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

webd
Please sign in or register to continue.
webd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

The Chicago Lakefront Trail  Empty The Chicago Lakefront Trail

Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:42 am
The Chicago Lakefront Trail is my most favorite destination to visit in Chicago and have a fun time. It is a 18-mile-long path which is used to enjoy many brilliant activities like jogging, walking, cycling, running, photography and much more to have a delightful time. It always pleasant for me to be there and spend my time to collect awesome memories as well as refreshments in life too.

Have you ever enjoyed day trip from seattle?
SandraLopez00

The Chicago Lakefront Trail  Empty Re: The Chicago Lakefront Trail

Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:44 am
I read your post very attentively and I am going to agreeing with you that The Chicago Lakefront Trail is a perfect place to enjoy the outdoor activities as you have mentioned in your above post. I appreciate your sharing. I am also a walking lover so I have decided that I must go there once in this weekend to enjoy my favourite activity. I am so happy for it. I hope so that it will be a really great time for me. Any recommendation for me?
Sienna Jackson

Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:42 am
Good to know guys you are discussion The Chicago Lakefront Trail and sharing interesting views regarding his. I ave heard about this spot so many times but never visit this personally. Now after reading your view I have determined that will must get fun by taking a tour of this spot with my mates and will share my memories with you after getting back.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum