webd
Please sign in or register to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

webd
Please sign in or register to continue.
webd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Rose Test Garden

+3
SandraLopez00
CuddlyNest
Cestelle
7 posters
Go down
Cestelle
Cestelle
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

International Rose Test Garden Empty International Rose Test Garden

Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:50 am

International Rose Test Garden is eon of the best places in Portland Washington to visit and have a fun time. It is located inside Portland’s Washington Park. It offers to see the 10,000 rose bushes with 650 varieties. The roses start blooming from April to October. The display or the showcasing of roses is seriously admirable and worth seeing.

What do you say about short trips from seattle?
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest

International Rose Test Garden Empty Re: International Rose Test Garden

Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:43 am
I must say that you have introduced a good attractions names here. I was blank about this and must like to know about the location from you of this place. cause my sister to have a great interest in the International Rose Test Garden kind of places. hope you will like to share with us as soon as possible.
SandraLopez00

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:09 am
International Rose Test Garden is  a  most visited place of  Portland, Oregon and you can enjoy some time with mates on their special events. Its incredible beauty appeals me a lot. I have been there several times  in my whole life to enjoy my picnic party and every time had huge fun there through different activities. It was  a memorable moment of my life while I was captured many images of this most fabulous garden. I hope you will spent good quality time there as well as other visitors.
SandraLopez00

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:09 am
International Rose Test Garden is  a  most visited place of  Portland, Oregon and you can enjoy some time with mates on their special events. Its incredible beauty appeals me a lot. I have been there several times  in my whole life to enjoy my picnic party and every time had huge fun there through different activities. It was  a memorable moment of my life while I was captured many images of this most fabulous garden. I hope you will spent good quality time there as well as other visitors.
Arik

Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:59 am
I would like to say that I have never visited the International Rose Test Garden and I have a plan to go there in the spring season with my family. We are very excited to go there. I have no idea about things to do of Rose Test Garden and that's why keen to know the form you all. Will you share some images of this place with us. I am waiting for your reply.
Lily745

Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:28 am
Nice discussion is going, Do you know? I am a big nature lover and traveling lover. I like most to go to gardens and parks and to see sun set and sun rise also. What do you say about sightseeing? I want to spent all my free time with nature and nature's beauty like, Flowers, Water falls and by seeing sunset and Sun set. And i think that, International Rose test Garden will be best to fulfill my ambition so, I will make a plan to visit this garden in my summer holidays with my friend. So that, I can use my time in a best way.
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest

Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:12 am
I am too glad that everyone has shared massive information regarding International Rose Test Garden. Its just wow and would like to ask you about best time to go there. IS there nyone who would like to share information regarding this with experince.
Zoey

Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:18 am
Discussion is running here is really a great thing to have such a good time to have such a great time ahead as it. I am so much glad for having such a great source of fun. International Rose Test Garden is really a fabulous time period.
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest

Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:45 am
Yeah you are right everyone contributing here in a nice way. I am also happy to get this and wanna tell know about best time to go there. Do you have any idea about Zoey?

What is your plan for new year tour?
Kane
Kane
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Wed May 03, 2023 2:59 am
I am going to agree with you., every member shared a nice sort of stuff, and sure that in future we will share stuff like this. Anyhow, let me share with you, May through September is the best time to explore International Rose Test Garden. So you can visit this place in the next days easily.
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest

Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:06 am
International Rose Test Garden International-rose-test-garden
International Rose Test Garden CW0C97
International Rose Test Garden 332168-International-Rose-Test-Garden

I am sure all of these images will fascinate you and love to go there soon again.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum