webd
Please sign in or register to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

webd
Please sign in or register to continue.
webd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cestelle
Cestelle
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

4-day day trips from seattle wa Empty 4-day day trips from seattle wa

Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:47 am
I have recently enjoyed 4-day trips from seattle wa to Crater Lake National Park, Portland and San Francisco City which was seriously a splendid time for me because I have visited many charming places during the tour like international Rose Test Garden, University of Washington, Microsoft Corporate Headquarters, Seattle Fisherman Wharf, Seattle Great Ferris Wheel, Sundial Glass Bridge, Madame Tussauds, Pioneer Courthouse Square, Steel Bridge, Hawthorne Bridge and much more which offred me seriously an adorable time.
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

4-day day trips from seattle wa Empty Re: 4-day day trips from seattle wa

Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:42 am
I am gonna say that seem that you have a very good time on your last tour. cause all those attractions which you have mentioned here are enough to get great time period. I like all a lot and would like to know about the pricing and staff behaviors of this tour through you. Are they rude with travelers or not.
SandraLopez00

Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:59 am
I read your post very attentively and I must say that you have a great kind of experince at 4-day trips from seattle wa and came back with a lot of pleasant memories. I am also travelling lover so after  reading your shared stuff I got some information about this tour so I have decided that I must try this fabulous tour in the next month for having fun with my buddies. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us and we will come back with a lot of pleasant memories.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum