webd
Please sign in or register to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

webd
Please sign in or register to continue.
webd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kane
Kane
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Best places to visit  Empty Best places to visit

Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:49 am
Prague
Paris
Hong Kong
Maldives
San Francisco
London
Amalfi
Would you like to tell me which place is best in all of these for exploring at the end of this month?

I will enjoy the tours from vegas
Cestelle
Cestelle
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Best places to visit  Empty Re: Best places to visit

Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:38 am
Kane, According to my information, London is the best destination to visit at the end of September to have a good time. It will offer a sufficient weather and lots of stunning places to try and have memories. Cruising at River Thames, Ride at London Eye, Walk at Tower Bridge, Sightseeing at Tower of London will offer you to collect excellent memories.
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest

Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:17 am
I do agree with you and would like to say that all those attractions which ave mentioned here are just wow. I like all a lot and feeling glad to tell you that my vote for London. This one also make me happy and love to enjoy its evening views. This one always came close to nature and the London Eye ride is serious wow. kane you should try this.
SandraLopez00

Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:26 am
In my point of view, Hong Kong is a perfect city to visit at the end of this month rather than other destinations. I have been there lots of times in my whole life to enjoy the autumn season and always spent a lovely time with my friends and family members. I am going to share here the names of some major attractions of this fabulous city which I have explored in my these tours. I hope you will like them. Those names are:

Ocean Park
Victoria Peak
Golden Bauhinia Square
Nan Lian Garden
Sharp Island
Shing Mun Reservoir
Arik

Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:59 am
SandraLopez00, Wow, I have no idea about Hong Kong but you selected good attractions. I like them and add those attractions to my travel cart. I will suggest to my sister will go there because it seems a great destination for a family picnic and she can enjoy there photography and many other things. Let me know, which time is best to go there?
SandraLopez00

Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:18 am
In my point of view autumn season is a best time to visit in Hong Kong which start from September to mid-December. During this season its weather is really amazing and cool and you can enjoy some time with family and kids without any hesitation. I am going to share here the names of some most fabulous adventuress things which you can enjoy at this region like hiking, walking, cycling, photography, sightseeing, nature viewing rafting and boat ride. I hope my shared information would be useful for you.
CuddlyNest
CuddlyNest

Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:29 am
I must say that everyone has shared nice reviews about their favorite places. I am so glad cause through this can get a chance to know about other thoughts regarding different places. Anyhow, Sandra, could you please share with us something about Hong Kong Culture and cultural places?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum